Payroll & Payroll Reports
The payroll service is a routine time consuming process which has to be carried out bi-weekly or monthly. The liability for paying the taxes correctly and in a timing manor lies with the business owner. These process are usually done on paper and the business owner has to keep these records confidential as well as stored in a save location for seven years in accordance with the IRS rule. Any diversion from this could be costly and very time consuming.
Using DenCare Management payroll service will take care of all the above concern and more. DenCare Management payroll service has the following benefits:
- We take full liability
- The entire payroll process done digitally, i.e. paperless including but not limited to:
- including the pay slips, it can emailed in encrypted file or directly mailed
- Any tax paid
- Direct deposit from your account to employee’s accounts and the tax authorities
- W-2, W-3
- Quarterly file IRS Form 941.
- Yearly file the IRS Form 940.
- 1099 & 1096 (this will be optional with Bookkeeping option or Platinum services))
- The data is backed up securely to protect you against any loss of data
- 24/7/365 remote access to you data (this will be optional with Backup option or Silver, Gold or Platinum services).
- Any reports required within one working days in digital format such as payment reports to an employee during a period.
- DenCare Management will happily assist with any audit required by local or federal tax authorities, this will be a separate cost based on the time required.