DenCare Management will take your practice to the next digital level by converting all your patient data and your administration data into the advanced digital domain. This mean you do not keep any paper at all even credit card receipt i.e. paperless! DenCare Management will provide you with a free estimation of such a transition by studying your practice. The two main area of such a transformation are:
- Medical/dental records
- All patient forms, consents, prescriptions etc.
- X-rays and images
- Insurance fax-back, EOB and receipts
- Financial agreements & signatures
- Account record keeping
- Bookkeeping (account receivable/payable)
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports
These information would be available to you on your system and under your secured Cloud anywhere anytime 24/7 all year around. They are all synced with your practice, they are all backed up on-site and off-site to give you extra comfort.
Office Automation is about using the technology appropriately to:
- Save dentists and staff times
- Make yours and your staffs’ work less tedious.
- Manage yours and your staffs’ workload more efficiently.
- Reduce repetitive tasks so you and your staff perform the repetitive tasks error free
- Enable staffs to focus more on the practice functions.
- Make data entry easier with fewer mouse clicks.
- Applying practice rules to minimize mistakes and re-processing.
- Increased Efficiency
- Increased production
- Ease of use and ease of access to information any time anywhere 24/7
- Saving money by:
- No fax machine needed,
- Wear & tear of printers
- Reduced papers drastically
- Less space and storage needed (in practice and third party storage)
- Could eliminate staff due to efficiency
- Data protection against lost or damage & fraud
- Data Restoration against computer system crash i.e. backed-up
- Environmentally Green (saving trees, hence less
- copies can be easily transferred off-site for safekeeping in case of fire or other emergency
- Multiple people can be updated simultaneously in the event of schedule changes
[spoiler title=”Automation File Structures
” style=”2″ ]Our team will automate your dental patient data including all your patients; forms, consents, agreements, insurance papers, images i.e. x-rays and photos. In addition DenCare Management will digitize and automate all the administrations including bookkeeping, payroll related documentations. The fax and all the other communication will be emailed based. It will effectively increase the productivity in your office environment.[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”Digital Reports (daily, weekly, monthly)
” style=”2″ ]Our team will automatize your filing and data collecting procedures. This will give the owner a good over view of the practice with right information as well as protecting the owner of possible fraud. These reports will be generated daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”Projection Forms
” style=”2″ ] DenCare Management financial expert with your consultation would be able to project your yearly projection based on your understanding of your practice for you income and expenses. The Daily, weekly, monthly projections goals of your productions and expenses will provide you with a better insight into your dental practice. The monthly Profit & Loss (P&L) reports are great tools to analyze your practice. DenCare Management would be able to help the practices to lean their cost and increase your profit margins.[/spoiler]
” style=”2″ ] Our experts will help you with all of bookkeeping activities needed to facilitate your practice. These will include your 24/7 access to all your records which are synced to our servers via a Cloud. All the records are accessible via secure internet link on your account on the secured Cloud. Any financial or bookkeeping reports request by you will be provided to you on a timely manner. [/spoiler]
” style=”2″ ] DenCare Management will process payroll for all your staff. Time-sheets are the only information which is needed. We take full liability for our payroll process. This service included direct deposit to the staff accounts, emailing the encrypted pay-slips, processing staff’s W2, W3, 940 and 941 in digital format. All these information are available to you on your secured Cloud via a secure link on the internet 24/7 all year around.[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”Remote Access to Your Office
” style=”2″ ] We will facilitate your remote access to your office including security access, access to your computers, and servers from anywhere so long as you have internet connection. This could mean you do not have to go to your practice to check your next day schedule or see a patient’s record for emergencies. [/spoiler]
” style=”2″ ]We will set up your electronic fax solutions which provides you with ease of access and automatizing fax send & receive via email. This could mean you can send fax from any email whether you are in the office or not. [/spoiler]
” style=”2″ ]We will set up your scanners and will provide you with simple solutions to scan all your documents. [/spoiler]
” style=”2″ ]We will set up your e-signatures pad(s) and will provide you with simple solutions to sign the necessary documents such as patient consents and financial contracts.[/spoiler]
” style=”2″ ]We provide half day training for all the staff for easy transition to digital world. [/spoiler]